Automatic Price Protection
Our promise to our Customers
- We compare prices on over 25,000 items weekly, so you'll know you're saving.
- To help you save even more, we accept manufacturer's coupons and rebate offers. We happily accept one coupon per item.
- We organize our stores to make great deals easy to find and shop online.
- One-stop shopping saves you time, money and all that driving around.
Price Match Guarantee
If you buy a qualifying item at an iBuy online store then find the identical item for less within 30 days from your original order on and iBuyStores website or on a competitor's site we will match the price. Price match may be requested through our contact us section or via phone with one of our customer service representatives with proof of current lower price and your original order receipt
Price Match Guarantee: the details
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- Limit one competitor online price match per identical item, per customer.
- Price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
- Retail price must be shown on the website. Online prices will be validated by an iBuyStores team member.
- Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitors advertised price and the availability of the item.
- Price match will compared to the DELIVERED PRICE of the item. This includes all fees the competitor may associate to this item like shipping, taxes, duties and handling fees.
Price Match Guarantee: exclusions
- Alaska and Hawaii stores may be excluded from online competitor price matching.
- Items originally purchased at an iBuyStores website
- Online prices from auction and multi-listing competitors such as Ebay or Amazon for example.
- “Marketplace” prices: Price matched items must be sold by the ACTUAL competitor; prices from third party sellers on these websites will not be honored.
- Prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
- Clearance, closeout, damaged product, used, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales.
- Prices advertised only as a percent off or dollar off.
- Paid membership club or paid loyalty programs (e.g. prices that require a club or loyalty card that is associated with a membership fee).
- Buy one, get one if the retail price is not shown in the advertisement.
- Competitor coupon-required.
- Competitor price matches on items where iBuy or the competitor is offering a free gift card or promotional item.
- Mail-in offers or instant rebates.
- Offers that include financing.
- Free product where no qualifying purchase is required.
- Bundled offers and special purchases.
- Sales tax promotions.
- Items advertised as limited time/limited supply/limited quantity.
- Black Friday ads (including adjusting prices for previously purchased items).
- Pricing or typographical errors.
- Non-branded items (e.g., products not marketed under a specific brand name).
- Product services (warranties, assembly, etc.).
What do you mean by retail competitors?
This refers to retail stores online within the same market area as a particular iBuy online store.
- For printed ads: please show us the entire printed advertisement. Photos, photocopies, or mobile phone versions (of the ad cannot be accepted as verification of a competitor’s printed ad.
- For online prices: please show us a printout from a qualifying competitor’s website or our's